1. While we take reasonable endeavours to ensure that the information on the Website is correct, we do not offer any warranties (whether express, implied or otherwise) as to the reliability, accuracy or completeness of the material on the Website. The material on the Website may be out of date, and we make no commitment to update such material.
2. In particular, commentary and other materials posted on the Website are not intended to be used in a solicitation manner, and are not intended to amount to endorsements or recommendations on which reliance should be placed.
3. The material on the Website is provided "as is", without any conditions, warranties or other terms of any kind. Accordingly, to the maximum extent permitted by law, EFET provides you with the Website on the basis that it excludes all representations, warranties, conditions and other terms (including, without limitation, the conditions implied by law of satisfactory quality, fitness for purpose and the use of reasonable care and skill) which might have effect in relation to the Website.
1. EFET, its affiliates, its members and their group companies, any other party (whether or not involved in creating, producing, maintaining or delivering the Website), and each of their officers, directors, employees, shareholders or agents of any of them, exclude all liability and responsibility for any amount or kind of loss or damage that may result to you or a third party (including without limitation, any direct, indirect, punitive or consequential loss or damages, or any loss of income, profits, goodwill, data, contracts, use of money, or loss or damages arising from or connected in any way to business interruption, and whether in tort (including without limitation negligence), contract or otherwise) in connection with this Website in any way or in connection with the use, inability to use or the results of use of the Website, any websites linked to the Website, or the material on such websites, including but not limited to loss, or damage due to viruses that may infect your IT-equipment, software, data or other property on account of your access to, use of, or browsing the Website or your downloading of any material from the Website, or any websites linked to the Website.
2. EFET accepts no responsibility for any direct or indirect losses, or damage, or consequential losses to any user of the EFET Website, which may arise, in whole or in part, from any delays, or for any malfunction, or inability to access the EFET Brexit ID Platform.
3. Any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with the Brexit ID Platform will be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of The Netherlands. Each Party hereby consents to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Amsterdam for any potenial disputes settlement, arising in connection with this facility..